SEDONA HOUSE Reversible Weighted Blanket Gray 15lbs Twin 48"x72"
SEDONA HOUSE devotes on creating an easy and comfortable life for millions of people all over the world. We focus on new technology and product developing, new fabric creating and new artwork improving. This year, weighted blanket is our main creature after more than 2 years research. No matter the material or the quality, it will give you a new and better concept of sleeping.
SEDONA HOUSE is one of the first brands that have FDA certificate. Not only we care about the weighted blanket quality, but more about you. We hope you will have a honey and safe life.
This reversible weighted blanket is washable in machine. To double the lifespan of the blanket, wash in cold water and in a cold dark place. The settings of the machine should be kept to gentle so that wear and tear can be reduced. Try to do spot cleaning whenever necessary.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN - One side of this blanket is made of microfiber, cooling for summer, and other side is made of silky velvet, warm in winter. We made a special craftsmanship on the surface of the blanket. That will give you a super soft and smooth feeling.
- DURABILITY - With its optimal size distribution, SEDONA HOUSE Microfiber fleece blanket is a guaranteed durable item. Its velvety touch will last for long and the color of the blanket won’t fade over time. Even after many years of use, it will stay as good as new.
- SIZE AND COLOR - This blanket is Twin sized (48”x72”) with dark grey color which gives you a naturally fuzzy feeling just by looking at it. This twin sized micromink is better for just one person.
- DESIGN OUTLOOK - Its simple yet elegant design will appeal to you instantly. You can either roll it entirely or fold it to keep it on your bed. With this blanket, your bedroom will get an aura of comfort and peace.
- WASHING GUIDE - This SEDONA HOUSE blanket is washable in machine. To double the lifespan of the blanket, wash in cold water and in a cold dark place. The settings of the machine should be kept to gentle so that wear and tear can be reduced. Try to do spot cleaning whenever necessary.